Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Zombies

First of all, I wanted to post a url for a totally silly site:

http://ravensblight.com/papertoys.html

Free creepy paper toys. Download zombies, et. al. there. Oh, and zombies really creep me out. No really, they do. My "fear" of zombies can be traced to the stupid movie The Omega Man with Charlton Heston. I still remember those creepy blue-ish white eyes.

I also had to stop playing the Doom stuff when they introduced the stupid zombies. I mean, you can't kill them - they keep coming. Ugh!

A, my co-worker, once tried to scare me with a picture of zombies. It did startle me, but I must admit that my fear has diminished over the years. You see, I married a horror movie junkie. I still don't like playing Doom, but I must admit that Shaun of the Dead is one of my favorite movies. I won't be able to listen to some Queen songs without remembering certain scenes from the movie.

No comments: