Well, I got the second sock done
First attempt at Kitchnering the toe: (Terrible!)Second attempt: (better)I also whipped up a pair for M, but the picot edging is just too wide for her, so I'll have to frog those and redo them once I have the ribber under control.
I played a bit with the ribber last night and actually got it working.
Now I'll have to get a pair going because the ribbing is just SO cool. I'll redo M's socks. The nice thing about her failed pair to know is that I made a size 3 sock and the heel/toe area fit her just fine. I did the toe/heels down to 8 needles instead of the 12 I have marked on my cylinder.
I also would like to start making some baby hats with this for some of my charity knitting for the knitting guild.