Sunday, December 30, 2007

Jammies!

M LOVES her new jammies I made her, so I had a little extra time on hand and made her another set - this time with some Cheetah Girls fabric.


For the uninitiated, the Cheetah Girls are a girl band that Disney made up. If you ever turn on Radio Disney, they're played in heavy rotation (Fuego, fuego, fuego. . .)
So here's my Cheetah Girl (don't mind the goofy look in her face - her eyes really aren't that strange):


I also made two more jammies for M's good friend, D. Her momma was who I made the pirate hat for, so I thought this fabric would be very appropriate.


D also got a Batman watch for Christmas, so I thought this would be well received:

And viola:

1 comment:

LizzieK8 said...

All are very pretty! That skull fabric would be so appropriate for my adult daughter!