Friday, August 01, 2008

I'm back

Whew it's tough to go on vacation. Between the stress of working up to the time to make sure everything is taken care of while you're gone and the subsequent frenzy when you come back, I just haven't had time to blog!

Oh the horrors!

Seattle was really very nice - it was wonderful getting out of the heat of the D/FW area. We certainly were not prepared for the weather, though, and I usually dwell on what type of weather to expect when going on vacation. M & I ended up buying some Seattle sweaters to keep the chill off of us. On Tuesday it was 100 degrees when we left town and 57 degrees when we flew into Seattle. We were cold. It's also amazing to note that the hotel room kept the internal temperature at a freezing 60 degrees. Seattle-ites turn on the air conditioning when the temps climb up into the 70's!!!

I'll post photo's later as I do have some more work to get to before the end of the week. I just saw that it'd been quite some time since I blogged and wanted to say hi!

1 comment:

HODGEPODGESPV said...

yeah, your back and may have brought some weather with you. well, every drop counts! i will keep checking to see the pictures and more talk about the trip~