Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WIP - Easter Bunny

I started knitting a toy. Couldn't help myself. I've been working on so many larger projects and my CSM machine, that I just HAD to cast on for a toy.

And of course with Easter on it's way, I decided to finally make the Felted, Jointed Rabbit by Bear Brain for M.

LOTS of sewing, which is one of the reasons why I put the pattern aside for a while.
The body is sewn together:

I sewed the arms together, but I did it wrong. I'm going to have to pull out some of the stitches at the end of the arms so I can gather the ends to make them round. Of all the pieces that could be knit in the round, the arms definitely could be rewritten.Here are the feet. I stopped sewing them last night because I was hurrying the result. I think the feet on these are really super cute.

So, I have to finish sewing the pieces up and will probably felt them tonight (fingers crossed).

No comments: