Thursday, March 06, 2008

Meme - 4 Things

Four (4) things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.

Four (4) jobs I have had in my life

  1. Lifeguard
  2. Pizza Delivery Person
  3. Mail Clerk
  4. Receptionist
Four (4) movies I've watched more than once:
  1. Pretty Woman
  2. Hotel New Hampshire
  3. Grace of My Heart
  4. Star Wars - the first one (ep. 3)
Four (4) places where I have lived
  1. Naples Italy
  2. Honolulu, Hawaii
  3. Anchorage, Alaska
  4. Miami, Florida
Four (4) TV Shows that I watch:
  1. American Idol (a little embarrassed to admit - but I do watch it)
  2. Jericho
  3. Lost
  4. Reaper
Four (4) places I have been
  1. Las Vegas, NV
  2. Paris, France
  3. Munich, Germany
  4. Gillette, WY
Four (4) of my favorite foods:
  1. Pizza
  2. Ice Cream
  3. Spaghetti
  4. Lasagna
Four (4) places I would rather be right now:
  1. Knitting
  2. On vacation
  3. On vacation
  4. On vacation
Four (4) things I am looking forward to this year:
  1. Going to Randy's Ranch
  2. Going to Seattle
  3. Going to Las Vegas
  4. Going on a camping trip
If you read this, consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I 100% agree with your 4 places you'd rather be :-)