Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home again!

So after the big marathon trip to Nashville and Las Vegas, we were actually home for a week before we headed off to Cozumel, Mexico.

Yeah, we went away for ANOTHER week.

I have never been so happy to be home. We arrived home on Saturday around 6 pm and had a party in Granbury were were invited to.

I became an absolute brat and put my foot down and said I wasn't going to go. I just had to sleep in my own bed that night. We woke up early and I had a HOT shower - the first in a week. We then headed off and got a Starbucks - I was tired of having really bad coffee. It was heaven.

We ended up going to Granbury and found out that we missed out on a singing cowboy the night before. We were sad to hear, but it was nice to see all our friends.

I have been hand knitting and will post my projects later. It's just so nice to be home.

No comments: