Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ummmm, Chocolate

J came across a quickie recipe that's just very bad for me, weight watchers wise, but oh-so yummy.

You have to like chocolate covered espresso beans. Essentially, take a chocolate bar (we tried a dark chocolate), nuke it till it's melted and mix in fresh ground esspresso. Spread it on a parchment paper and cool in your fridge.

Much cheaper than those esspresso beans and yummy to boot.

Oh, and Latte's are a gateway drug. J didn't drink coffee until three years ago. I was pregnant and had ordered a Breve' latte at my local Starbucks. I couldn't drink it as my pregnancy made all coffee off limits (read: I couldn't keep it down). So J took a sip and really liked the taste of it. He's been drinking coffee ever since. Now he's drinking the regular stuff, too.

No comments: