Friday, March 30, 2007

It's an eye ball

D is the daughter of GOAM (who has REALLY been wonderful to help me on a project that grew to ginormous proportions). I have never met a girl who loves balls as much as this one does. She saw M's Mr. Handster and wanted one for her own. I showed her my big box 'o cotton yarn and told her I'd make one for her in any color she chose. As you can see, she chose the baby rainbow colorway.I made the mistake of showing her the head before I started on the arms and legs. She wanted no part of adding them to her ball. I am really touched by how much she loves it.

GOAM instantly dubbed it the eye ball. :)

I'm happy with how quickly it knitted up. I'm currently toying with the idea of writing a bunny pattern. I'm just thinking through how I'd like it to look.

1 comment:

Knitting Rose said...

I love the Eye Ball. LOVE it! you are sooo talented. I can't wait to see how your bunny turns out!