Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ribbit, Ribbit

I know I sound like a broken record, but I do have my ribber working VERY WELL. So well, that I knocked out a number of ribbed socks last weekend. Three pairs of socks for M.
Red Heart's Heart & Sole yarn (Tropical Stripes). This is also ribbed down the top of the foot!!!! M loves the socks as they're all knee highs.
Lion Brand Sock Ease. The pair M wanted to wear first - she loves all things pink.
Another Red Heart Heart & Sole (Watermelon Stripes)

These are for me. Berroco Sox. I LOVE the colors for these socks.
I also did a fifth pair, but I forgot to knit the toe. I was so tired when I made this I even SEWED the darn thing up! Gotta square foot?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lovely brightly colored socks, but I think the blue Berroco ones in your post are my favorite. :)