Friday, November 21, 2008

Terrible

I am just death on television shows. If I like it, it will be canceled. J gleefully points this out. He just IM'd me this gem.

I just found out that Eli Stone, Pushing Daisies, and Dirty Sexy Money won't be renewed for next year. All three are on my DVR series that I record.

Damn.

Pushing Daisies and Dirty Sexy Money doesn't surprise me. Eli Stone does. I guess I have a soft spot for musical style stuff. Blame it on my college, I-love-Andrew-Lloyd-Weber, days.

Another show that's being canceled: Boston Legal. That show makes me laugh out loud. I don't do that often as I'm a jaded television watcher (read: I watch too much).

1 comment:

LDSVenus said...

I hate when my favorite shows are cancelled, makes me feel like I just lost my best friend. I was so depressed when St Elsewhere and Cagney and Lacey were cancelled, oops telling my age now :P. I try lately not to get too into programs, I watch movies that I can watch again anytime I want :P.