Monday, November 06, 2006

Vas o No Vas

Ever watch Deal or No Deal? I really and truly hate that show. As someone who loves game shows, this one is really awful. There's nothing to it other than Howie asking someone if they want money. The only way I've been able to really tolerate it is to watch it in fast forward (I have one of those DVR thingies).

Well, last night I was flipping around the channels and came across Vas o No Vas on Telemundo. It was SO much more fun to watch. The ladies are dressed up sluttier than the American version and they dance in unison, too!

The banker is represented by a woman who comes out of the vault, stares at the camera with lots of eye make-up while opening the case. She's wearing what I would consider Fredericks of Hollywood style business suit.

Oh, and the top money is only $250,000.

Of course instead of yelling "Deal" at the television, I now have to scream "Vas."

No comments: