Well, I bound off on the bottom of the Bombshell. Only thing left is to do the seed borders for the sleeves and the neck.
Of course, I've run out of yarn on the fifth ball and I have a sixth one - I just don't know where I put it.
Mainly because I feel that I can finish this sweater up in a matter of an afternoon - I just don't have the yarn to do it with!!!
I've tried it on and it definitely needs the neck band - the structure of the sweater just needs it as it's too stretchy right now.
I love the color and the fit. I'm glad I took the time to make the bust darts.
Here's a photo of the sweater to date.