Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Blog & OTN

Just checking to see when my blog was "born" and - surprise - it's today! I've been keeping it up to date for a whole year!

That's nothing compared to J's blog. He was blogging before the term blog was even coined: Saturday, March 28, 1998.

OTN: Baby Hoodie Cardigan


I have the front and back done. Now I'm working on the first sleeve. I have the second sleeve, the hood and the button border to go - not to mention sewing this puppy up.

I'm not using the Bernat Baby Bouclé yarn as suggested. I'm using the Bernat Baby Coordinates yarn instead. It has a nice shine to it compared to the Bouclé. I don't think it's going to be a problem.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i've been reading your blog for a couple months now and really enjoy it - happy blog birthday! : )