Thursday, November 03, 2005

Lane Bryant

Just went shopping for some new clothes for a family wedding we're going to this weekend as I have NOTHING to wear that fits. Plus, the last time I went to a family event I was at my heaviest and didn't really do a good job of dressing up.

The ladies at Lane Bryant must have been a little bored last night because they were actually able to give me some good clothes advise. I bought two new outfits, got a proper sized bra (I'm a DDD - who'd a thunk), and some much needed confidence.

Now that I've slept on it, I only like one of the outfits - I know I got caught up in the moment. It's nice to have clothes that look good on you. It's hard to find stuff when you're as large as I am.

What was shocking was I ended up buying clothes that were much smaller in size than I usually buy clothes in. I started at a size 32 pants - and those were tight. I bought a size 24 pant last night and a 18/20 shirt.

Whoo hoo!

No comments: