Monday, October 16, 2006

Continuing TV shows

I'm still watching some other established shows.

Battlestar Galactica (Sci Fi Fridays)

I need to go and watch the stupid Webisodes that are free to watch on Sci Fi. I feel like I missed out on a whole season of shows and was put into the middle of a whole new story line that I just haven't been following.

Lost (ABC, Wednesdays)

Love this show. Love it, love it, love it. I like how they've followed the same story line from three different perspectives. Seeing the plane break in half from the ground was stunning. I also still don't get "the Others".

Nip/Tuck (F/X, Tuesdays)

This has been a fun series, but it is starting to lose it's way. They need to pull a Seinfeld on this one and wrap it up. We're starting to revisit story lines that have already been done.

Gray's Anatomy (ABC, Thursdays)

This is just fun. I hate that Merideth has picked McDreamy as the one. I like McVet (sigh). I also like the new addition of McSteamy. I also like how they're showing Callie (who is a bit on the chunky side) as a sex object.

No comments: