Thursday, October 19, 2006

Drawing

One of the things I was not prepared for with motherhood is the MASSIVE amount of art work M can create. Consequently, I end up having to stealthily trash the massive amount (bad mom) - which is getting progressively more difficult as M now cruises by the trash in search of treasures she's created.

Some times I come across some savers.

We read a lot to M. Her favorite books have been the Captain Underpants series by Dav Pilkey. We sent away for a free newsletter and it had a tutorial on how to draw Captain Underpants. Here's M's version:

I think she did a pretty good job!

She's also reading and, thus, trying to figure out how to spell everything. Of course it's all being done phonetically. I just love this:

I think she's trying to say "Have a good work."

No comments: