Sunday, August 27, 2006

SP8 - the final chapter

Well, I must admit that I enjoyed participating in Secret Pal 8. It was my first SP swap and it was fun. I would keep up with my pal's blog and try to think of things she would enjoy receiving. Then I'd receive something, too!

Here's what was in the final package my SP sent me:

Bath flakes, bath fizzies (for M), some Cascade elastic cotton yarn for socks, a nifty crossword puzzle to identify who my SP is, and a neat little card with a poncho pattern.

M immediately insisted that she was dirty and needed a bath. The yellow ducky is no more. M proudly announced that her bath water turned yellow - she thought that was cool.

I think my SP is Ceallach. If so, thank you so much for a great SP experience. I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your blog. Purple is my favorite color - how did you know?

To my SP recipient: If you've figured out that I'm your spoiler, please know that you will be receiving a package some time next week. This past few weeks have been crazy - I haven't forgotten about you - truly.

1 comment:

Knitting Rose said...

Hey Shelly,
Send me your email so I can invite you to a group.