Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Coffee!

My coffee maker died last week.

It was THE BEST COFFEE MAKER EVER!!!

Let me explain. I love coffee. I wouldn't call myself a snob as I'll drink almost anything but my coffee maker must work properly.

I like percolated best. I guess the reason why I like percolated best stems from fond memories of sitting at my grandmothers kitchen table drinking and gabbing.

But I haven't had great luck with modern percolated pots! First, I bought the West Bend coffee maker. The spout started to leak (different materials - plastic spout, metal pot). Then I bought the DeLonghi coffee maker. The pot stopped percolating after one year of use.

Then, I bought the Hamilton Beach BrewStation. I loved this machine. The only problem is that the spout has worn out (I think the spring finally gave out). So I bought a new one. It's even better than the previous one!

No comments: