Monday, August 27, 2007

Primaries are coming faster than you think

I'm in Texas and our primaries are coming up in January. I still don't know who to vote for, so I took one of those silly online polls. Here's my final four:

1. Dennis Kucinich (82 %)
2. Barack Obama (77 %)
3. Alan Augustson (campaign suspended) (72 %)
4. Joseph Biden (70 %)

I'm just not thrilled at the list.

Who in their right mind would want to be president at this time, anyway? Bush's legacy is just awful and I just don't have any candidates telling me that they can fix the mess.

I heard a good bit on NPR the other day with a former adviser, David Gergens. He was really good and outlined all the obsticals the next president will be faced with. It was a very good assesement, but none of the candidates have addressed any of the points presented.

No comments: