Wednesday, June 28, 2006

OTN

I need to knit a purse for my daughter's teacher. So I'm currently re-knitting the Noni Medium Carpet Bag in the Knit Picks Cherry and Tulip colors. It's going fairly quickly. I'm almost done with the body of the bag, and I started it on Monday.

I ran out of yarn for the wrap skirt, so I had to order some more. It just came in so I'll be getting back to that after I finish the bag. I think the paillettes are knitted to thickly, but I'll reserve judgement until after I've blocked this.

I also am working steadily on the Brioche Bodice. Since the stitch isn't very forgiving, I have to be careful while knitting this so it's going fairly slow. You can't drop even one stitch on this. I have about 6 inches knitted for the back. I am finding that I really like kitting with the Knit Picks Shine Worsted, which is a cotton/Modal blend. The drape is just lovely and I love the Green Apple color.

No comments: