Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Proud

I just wanted to post and brag about my husband's games. He's a computer game programmer and just went live with some of his daily puzzles.

If you are just browsing my blog, please check out his site.

He currently has six games up:

Confuse Box
Baffle Bees
Pop Pies (I named this game!)
Voracity
Chess Cards
Shi Sen

I play four of the six games on a daily basis. I just can't get the zen of Chess Cards or Baffle Bees. The others are fairly quick games. The idea behind having daily puzzles is to be able to sell the stand alone games. J's also hired a professional musician to do the music and I have to say it's really great. In the past he'd hire students, but the new music is really good.

The future games include Bulldozer - which is also a puzzle game. He's had Bulldozer for years as it was originally included in a game pack that was sold through Expert Software. Expert was bought out by Activision. He upgraded the game and they were sold through Cosmi. Now all our contracts have expired and J can market the game himself. It's actually rather nice. Folks who played the game would search out The Code Zone and email J to see if he had any more levels.
And he still gets email to this day. The idea is to make more levels and sell it on-line, too.

He's worked so hard on these and I'm really proud of him.

No comments: