Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fire Chertoff

Did I really see the head of Homeland Security get up and launch the nation into a panic over a FREAKIN' GUT FEELING????



(For the record, I'm not panicking)



Okay. I know I demand a higher level of proof than most, but COME ON. Gut feeling????



So, now he's being ridiculed over his poor choice of words. I know he has access to some pretty impressive intelligence, but couldn't he have said that the terrorist activity seems high.

And isn't the purpose of terrorism to try to scare people? Isn't that exactly what Chertoff did today?

So, Mr. President, when are you going to ask this man for his resignation? I just don't find loyalty to the members of his administration to be all that laudable. I wish he had that same sense of loyalty to the American people. As it stands, his loyalty to these people just comes off as arrogance.

No comments: