Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Reviewed: "Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports" by James Patterson

First off, this is a Young Adult Fiction book. Yeah. I read utter trash.

This book read very much like the previous two books. Essentially, the mutant kids escape from some secret mad scientist lab. They fly around. Get caught by Erasers. Get put back into the lab, soon to be eliminated. Then they escape.

That's really the story for all three books.

Once again I gave the author some leeway thinking that they'd actually do something with the plot. I was wrong.

Don't waste your time. I wish I hadn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maximum Ride sucks, but When the Wind Blows (where the story really started) and Lake House are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

You made it through Maximum Ride? You made it through THREE of them??!! How are you still alive? I couldn't finish the first one it was so bad.