Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post three events, two births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday.
- 1943 - US President Franklin D. Roosevelt closes down the Works Progress Administration, because of the high levels of wartime employment in the United States.
(I am a mild fan of WPA architecture.)
- 1959 - A monkey returns to Earth safely, after being launched 55 miles high into outer space by the United States space program.
(Monkeys in space!)
- 2006 - Adult giant squid was finally caught on video by Kubodera near the Ogasawara Islands, 1,000 km (620 miles) south of Tokyo.
(This just smacks of old 50's sci-fi movies)
- 1949 - Jeff Bridges, American actor (The Dude!!!!)
- 1966 - Fred Armisen, American actor and musician (I honestly don't know who he is)